22 September 2010

It's a Girl - a new Baby card


This is a card I made for one of my Canadian cousins.  She recently had a baby girl, which calls for an appropriately feminine and pretty card.

The pink and white flower-patterned paper is from the Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts.  I cannot tell you how much stuff I've got from this range, except to say that it is a lot. And I haven't used any of it up till now.

By the way, this is the wedding card I made last year for the same cousin.

Supplies
cardstock: bazzill
patterned paper: American Crafts dear lizzy; Basic Grey urban prairie
rub-ons: American Crafts kate sidekicks
butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
border punch: Fiskars
round punches: Stampin' Up!
corner rounder: Corner Chomper
rhinestone: Prima
ribbon: anon 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty Bel! When I make my own card for someone, it involves me folding a piece of white paper in half and attempting to write fancy like colored pen. Looks like I could learn a few things from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey. I'd be happy to get a paper card these days, let alone a handmade one that's perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! You are so creative.... I wish I had some of those nibble and arty hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It's so cute and the color combo is great =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails