14 December 2010

Christmas cards for 2010


This year's Christmas cards were finished with a bit more time to spare than usual. Of course, I spent the requisite hours days covered in bits of paper and embossing powder before deciding on a design.

This design was inspired by a card on the Hero Arts site which had a circle cut from the starburst lace on the front with a stamped reindeer peeking out.  I had picked up some little felt reindeer decorations last year from Borders and fortunately came across them, hidden in a drawer, and was able to use them on the cards.

Supplies: Cardstock from Paddy's Market; Stamps and rhinestone by Hero Arts; Ink from Versamark; white embossing powder from Stampin Up!; felt reindeer by Paperchase


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...you cook and make incredible crafts too?! if i receive a card like that for x'mas id totally be hanging it on my wall! i love the one with red reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very professional looking, I haven't made any cards for years but looking at your cards, I don't think I'll be taking up the challenge any time soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails