13 December 2011

Christmas cards 2011 - hole in one

Here are my Christmas cards for the year - this is one of the simplest designs I've made in ages, purposely so because I've left it so late...
Never mind, I was inspired by a card from the Hero Arts flickr pages and simplified it because I had to make several. There are two versions here, a pink card and a green one.

I used the Cuttlebug machine (with Nestabilities die) to cut a circle in the card and patterned paper.

I love the colours of this card, so girly and pretty.

This green one is more Christmassy in flavour. 

Inside of the cards.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Stampin' Up!, Colorbox
Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
Jewels: BoBunny Design

1 comment:

  1. I love the green and blue together, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails